Golfers with decent golf fitness experience looking to prepare themselves for training in a full gym facility and taking on a full strength and conditioning program.
Golfers who have completed Beginner levels 1, 2 and 3.
Benefits for Body
- Improve stability and balance
- Increase muscular endurance
- Develop on from essential strength and conditioning movements
- Improve base level strength
- Teach basic golf movement patterns and more advanced posture
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Build upon base level of aerobic endurance
Benefits for Golf
- Improved set up posture
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Able to hold stronger positions in golf swing
5 x 60 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.