Golfers with decent golf fitness experience looking to prepare themselves for training in a full gym facility and taking on a full strength and conditioning program.
Golfers who have completed Beginner levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Improve stability and balance
- Increase muscular endurance
- Develop on from essential strength and conditioning movements
- Improve base level strength
- Teach basic golf movement patterns and more advanced posture
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Build upon base level of aerobic endurance
Benefits for Golf
- Improved set up posture
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Able to hold stronger positions in golf swing
- Light dumbbells - up to 15kg (adjustable highly recommended)
- Exercise Bench
- 41 inch power band - yellow and orange
- Knee / ankle band
- Ramsay posture belt (or tubing)
- Spikey balls x 2
- Access to cardio machines (can be substituted for running and real bike)
5 x 60 mins per week