Golfers who have completed Advanced – Hypertrophy and Max Strength.
Experienced gym users who want to generate power specific to golf.
- Increase power output through jumps, throws and ballistic strength exercises.
- Perfect advanced level strength and conditioning movements
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Continue to develop advanced golf movement pattern skills
- Train high level of aerobic endurance through interval training
Benefits of Golf
- Much improved club head speed
- More distance off the tee
- Much stronger ball flight
- Improved ability to play from thick lies in the rough
- Better mobility/flexibility
- Perfecting golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Completed Golf Fitness Intermediate (all) and Advanced - Hypertrophy and Max Strength
- Minimum 2 years of professionally guided gym experience (3/4 x per week)
- Full commercial gym
- Squat rack
- Bench press rack
- Weight plates up 80kg not including bar
- Dumbbells - up to 30kg (adjustable highly recommended)
- Kettle Bells
- Incline exercise Bench
- Medicine Ball
- Fitball / Physio Ball
- Knee / ankle band
- Ramsay posture belt (or tubing)
- Spikey balls x 2
- Access to cardio machines (can be substituted for running and real bike)
- Lots of space
5 x 90 mins per week