Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Advanced Level 1.2
Golfers who have completed Golf Fitness Intermediate – Levels 1, 2 and 3.
Experienced gym users who want to gain muscle mass with a focus on lower body.
Benefits for Your Body
- Increase muscle mass, mainly in upper body
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Continue to develop advanced golf movement pattern skills
- Train high level of aerobic endurance through interval training
Benefits for Your Golf
- Increased club head speed and upper body stability in golf swing
- Improved ability to play from thick lies in the rough
- Increased distance off the tee
- Stronger ball flight
- Better mobility/flexibility
- Perfecting golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Completed Golf Fitness Intermediate Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Minimum 18 months of professionally guided gym experience (3/4 x per week)
5 x 90 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.