Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Beginner Level 2
Golfers who have completed Beginner - Level 1
Benefits for Your Body
- Improve stability and balance
- Increase muscular endurance
- Develop on from essential strength and conditioning movements
- Improve base level strength
- Teach basic golf movement patterns and more advanced posture
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Build upon base level of aerobic endurance
Benefits for Your Golf
- Improved set up posture
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Completed Beginner - Level 1
- Minimum 3 months of professionally guided gym experience (2-3 x per week)
4 x 60 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.