Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Intermediate Level 3
Golfers who have completed Intermediate - Level 2
Benefits for Your Body
- Begin power development using bodyweight exercises
- Progress skills in barbell based training and strength development
- Perfect intermediate level strength and conditioning movements
- Develop skills to handle advanced level golf movement patterns
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Train high level of aerobic endurance through interval training
Benefits for Your Golf
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Able to hold stronger positions in golf swing
- Developing more controlled power and clubhead speed
- Completed Golf Fitness Intermediate - Level 1 and 2
- Minimum 18 months of professionally guided gym experience (3/4 x per week)
5 x 80 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.