Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Intermediate Level 2
Golfers with decent golf fitness experience who are ready to get into the gym and really start cranking up the strength development and progressing towards advanced stability and motor patterns.
Golfers who have completed Intermediate - Level 1.
Benefits for Your Body
- Develop more advanced stability and balance
- Introduction to barbell based training and strength development
- Strengthen intermediate level strength and conditioning movements
- Ingrain intermediate level golf movement patterns
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Improve aerobic endurance through interval training
Benefits for Your Golf
- Improved set up posture
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Able to hold stronger positions in golf swing
- Starting to develop more power and clubhead speed
- Completed Golf Fitness Intermediate - Level 1
- Minimum 1 year of professionally guided gym experience (3 x per week)
5 x 60 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.