Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Golf Flexibility - Lower Body
Golfers looking to improve their lower body flexibility and mobility.
Benefits for Your Body
- Increase flexibility in lower body
- Improve range of motion in ankle, knee and hip
- Alleviate tight, sore and aching muscles
- Lengthen quads, hamstrings, calves and glutes
- Improved range of motion and mobility through lower body in the golf swing
- Improved hip turn and less tightness in legs and hips
Benefits for Your Golf
- Improved range of motion and mobility through lower body in the golf swing.
- Improved hip turn
- Less tightness and discomfort in lower body and hips
2 x 20-30 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.