Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Intermediate Level 1
Golfers with decent golf fitness experience looking to prepare themselves for training in a full gym facility and taking on a full strength and conditioning program.
Golfers who have completed Beginner levels 1, 2 and 3.
Benefits for Your Body
- Improve stability and balance
- Increase muscular endurance
- Develop on from essential strength and conditioning movements
- Improve base level strength
- Teach basic golf movement patterns and more advanced posture
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Build upon base level of aerobic endurance
Benefits for Your Golf
- Improved set up posture
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Able to hold stronger positions in golf swing
5 x 60 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.