Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Intermediate Levels 1, 2 and 3
Golfers who have completed Beginner levels 1,2 and 3 and are ready to commit to the whole Intermediate program, from levels 1-3.
Benefits for Your Body
- Level 1 - Build on Beginner levels and prepare for training in a full gym facility
- Level 2 - Introduce you to the full gym facility and build on gains in posture, strength/stability, mobility and movement patters from Intermediate Level 1
- Level 3 - Begin power development, perfect strength movements and develop advanced level stability and motor pattern skills.
Benefits for Your Golf
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Able to hold stronger positions in golf swing
- Developing more controlled power and clubhead speed
- Completed Golf Fitness Beginner - Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Minimum 9 months of professionally guided gym experience (3 x per week)
Level 1 – 5 x 60 mins per week
Level 2 – 5 x 60 mins per week
Level 3 – 5 x 80 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.