Confusion and uncertainty are the main reasons why golfers don't do exercises that will actually help their game. These programs provide you with clear and precise instructions on what to do and how to do it!
Beginner Level 3
Golfers who have completed Beginner Level 1 and 2
Benefits for Body
- Develop more advanced stability and balance
- Teach intermediate level strength and conditioning movements
- Teach basic intermediate level golf movement patterns
- Increase mobility in shoulders, hips and the muscles that get tight with lots of sitting and computer work.
- Improve aerobic endurance through interval training
Benefits for Golf
- Improved set up posture
- Better mobility/flexibility in swing
- More stability and balance in swing
- Improved golf movement patterns
- Improved stamina on the golf course
- Able to hold stronger positions in golf swing
- Completed Golf Fitness Beginner Level 1 and 2
- Minimum 6 months of professionally guided gym experience (2-3 x per week)
5 x 60 mins per week
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you are not completely satisfied with the service and program provided, we will refund your entire purchase.